Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Simple St Pat's Day Card

Hi Twine-a-holics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, to share with you a clean and simple St. Patricks Day card. I don't usually like so much "white space" on my projects, but sometimes I really like the clean look. I didn't ink any edges or add any bling :)






I stamped the 4 leaf clover and sentiment using green ink, and then I outlined the clover with Olive Green Timeless Twine. I used a quick drying paper glue to adhere it so I wouldn't have to worry about trying to hold it in place while it dried. I also used the same twine and wrapped it around the card a few times.

Supplies:
Cardstock
Olive Green Timeless Twine
Stamp set from the dollar bin at the craft store

I hope you enjoyed my clean and simple card!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

So simple and cute! Love it!!!!

Danielle Lee said...

Sometimes simple is perfect and this is definitely the case with this card. Looks great!

GabyCreates.com said...

Simple but great!