Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pattie Monsters ~ Perfect for Halloween

I came across this super cute tutorial on how to make these Pattie Monsters!  I thought these would be even cuter if I embellished them with a lil' bit of Timeless Twine.  They would make the perfect lil' Halloween treat for the lil' monster in your life.


Materials Used: Olive Timeless Twine, Orange Licorice Timeless Twine, Stampin' Up card stock and ink in Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White. Stampin Up Punches: Scallop, Word Window, 3/4" Circle, and 1/2" Circle. Black marker for smile and I couldn't find my white gel pen, so I improvised and used my white kraft ink and the edge of a tag to create the laces on the shoes.  Oh and can't forget..... Peppermint Patties....YUM!

I hope you like these lil' monsters as much as I do and as much as I would love to take credit for these monsters....I got the tutorial from Koogle Technotes!  Check it out!

1 comment:

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are adorable!! I was lucky enough to win some twine from you, so I can totally make these. Thanks so much for the twine!!!!!!!!