Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You Are Handsome

Hello Twine-aholics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, today to share with you a simple masculine card I made featuring  Olive and White Timeless Twine.

It seems that masculine cards are always the hardest for me to make. So when I find some great papers, I make a few to keep on hand.

Here is one that would work great for a Birthday or Father's Day.



Supplies:
Cardstock is from a My Minds Eye Boy stack (Sorry, I don't know the exact name)
Sentiment is from Pink By Design's "Bracketfull" set
Timeless Twine Olive Green/White

Twine adds just the perfect finishing touch and is perfect for both feminine and masculine cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget link up your project for this months challenge.
You could win a full spool of Timeless Twine and a 6x6 Paper Pad.

5 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Love the way you used the Olive Green twine and the colors are fabulous!

Unknown said...

i love this card!

DebC said...

This card is very nice. I love the olive green twine. Its one of my favorites! Great job.
Deb Crowder
bugjuiced

Karen (karey2005) said...

Great card. Love to see the masculine cards cuz I have nuthin' but boys in my house! Hey, did the contest winners from July get posted?

Annette Allen said...

Kathy this is such a great design...love it