Friday, August 24, 2012

Strawberry Treat Bag

Happy Friday paper crafters

 It's Cristina from Crafting with Cristina and today I'm sharing another Piece of Twine Design Inspiration.

Use your twine to complete a color theme and tie a bag closed!!

My daughter is turning 3 in a few short weeks which means... I only have a few short weeks to get everything together for her Strawberry Shortcake themed Birthday Party. Naturally since I am of the crafty variety I have tasked myself with making items that could be purchased at the store (such as treat bags)



Untitled


  • I Cut this little bag on my silhouette cameo at 12 inches wide out of some designer cardstock, and then added a small strip of cardstock across the front.
  • I Stamped a strawberry on some white cardstock and cut it with my 1.5 inch circle punch. I layered that on a piece of black I had punched with a scallop border punch
  • Some quick coloring with my prismacolor pencils and the main image is complete.
  • A length of  Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine  threaded through a "For you" Sentiment finishes the treat bag, and this project is cute enough for strawberry shortcake herself. 
I hope this project inspires you! Have a great day!

4 comments:

DebC said...

Cute little bag! Love the contrast of the green on the pink paper. Very cute for treats!
TFS
Deb Crowder

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOOVE this lil' bag! Perfect for a lil' girls party =D

walchowDesign said...

Such a sweet little bag! Any girl would love it! I love the strawberry twine! (Would appreciate it if you could turn off the verification button)

Emelie said...

adorable!!!!