Thursday, August 23, 2012

Twine Background...

Good Morning Twine Friends...Annette from My Clever Creations here with you today to show a little twine background. Most of my blog buddies call me the twine queen just because I like to use it in so many ways and one of my favorites is to use it as a background instead of designer paper.
I know you are looking at it like it took a long time well really it did not. What I do is cut a bunch of strips of twine and put some Martha Stewart all purpose GEL adhesive down and just start laying down the twine. Once it is all glued down put something solid on top so it dries flat. When dry trim the edges. I would say this took me maybe five minutes. Not long at all. 

I challenge you to try it and share you creations on Timeless Twine Facebook page. I want to know what you think about this technique after trying it. 
Kraft Brown Twine
Chocolate Chip Brown Twine

Thanks for stopping by today.. I hope I have inspired you to create a twine background..Until next time.....

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

I LOVE IT!!!! The twine background is too cool!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cool! Great inspiration! Thanks!

Unknown said...

This is awesome Annette! I love these soft, textured rows as the background for what would be a sweet, fuzzy creature! So creative my friend. Love your designs!!!