Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seashells

Happy Wednesday Twineaholics!
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, to share with you a card I made featuring the Kraft/White twine.
Is everyone enjoying their summer? Summer is over for us, but one thing we enjoyed was a trip to the beach. My youngest loved walk along and looking for shells. I love hanging out with my kids while they make new discoveries.


Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Shell is from the Pink By Design "Just Beachy" set
Sentiment is from the Pink By Design "Sandy Toes" set
Memento ink in Rich Cocoa
Corner Rounder
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Kathy this is adorable...I love the stamped background and that cute sentiment...

Timeless Twine said...

I totally agree with Annette! Love this card!

DebC said...

Very pretty kathy. Love seashells!
Deb C
bugjuiced