Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sequin/Shaker Saturday

Ashley here from Marine Wife's Scrappin' Life for Sequin/Shaker Saturday!  Shaker cards are ones I LOVE but have always struggled with.


For this card, I used the no-bulk shaker card technique from Jennifer McGuire, which can be viewed on her YouTube channel here.



I'd never stamped on acetate before, but I think I really like the look!  

SALE - Olive Green  Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - Goes GREAT with Stampin Up Old OliveHappy Days Clear Stamp Set - Year Round Sentiments StampsSparkly Clear Sequins - 5mm

Bella Creationz White Frost Sequins--coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy scrapping!


10 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous colouring and perfect accents

Karen (karey2005) said...

How fun is this?! Makes me want to go drink green beer! :)

Mimi said...

Truly love the colors! AND the sparkle!

Paper Flavour said...

Hi Ashley, this is great. I think this project can be a Monochrome Monday project also because the color tone is so good-match to each other.

Timeless Twine said...

Super fun shaker!

Anonymous said...

Great shaker card!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Fantastic!! Shakers are one of my favorite things, and you did a great job :D

Julie Odil said...

Wonderful project! I love shaker cards!

Unknown said...

Fun and festive card!!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

so cute and festive! great job!!