Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky It's Fun Friday!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and welcome to Fun Friday!  Today I get to share a project that hopefully will inspire you to try something fun, and different :)  This time I tried combining some burlap with twine!  Here's how it turned out:




*I found this fun tutorial on how to make a Shamrock bow (check that out HERE), and decided that it would look awesome matched up with some Timeless Twine!


*The Solid Orange Twine really pops against the green shamrocks!


*The Olive Green Twine was perfect to embellish the center of the shamrock.
*I used the Metallic Gold Sticker Sheets to cut out the work Lucky.  How perfect is that gold for St. Patty's day??!!!

Click on the pictures below to grab the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz supplies I used:








I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back daily for more inspiration from the design team.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute wreath!! I may need to make one of my own. 😉

DebC said...

Great job Jenny! Love that pop of gold too
Deb

Mimi said...

GREAT idea! Love this. May have to steal - I need something for my front door.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Adorable wreath!

Ashley said...

Lovely wreath, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

Nice wreath! :)

Paper Flavour said...

Hi Jenny, I never decor a wreath but this is a nice idea :D thanks for inspiring

Julie Odil said...

This is such a cute wreath! Love it!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

so cute and VERY festive!!! I saw that shamrock tutorial!! Awesome!