Monday, April 28, 2014

Twine Flower Tutorial

Debbie from Craftin Chaos and today I don't have a project because I was to do a Technique. I thought the easiest way to share how to make these twine flowers was with a video. I am still pretty "green" when it comes to making videos and I had some editing issues but hopefully you will get some useful information from it!!

This video will show you how to make some twine flowers and I have a picture at the beginning of these and another at the end. I also added a cute project at the end of Isha's that I just shared so you can see again all the awesome things you can make with twine. Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and hope you enjoy it!



4 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Those are super fun! Great video too. :)

Tara said...

Aaah, always wondered how you made those! Great video!

Rose said...

awesome!!!! ok now for a video on pom poms............. they are still giving me fits! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Awesome Deb! You make me crack up! Come on....I need to see a "how to" video on crocheting =)