Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Owly Notes & Twine Pen!

Hello Everyone, Brianna from Happy Scrapper here :) I am going to be sharing a fun little notepad  with coordinating twine pen for my creation today.
I used the super yummy "Chocolate Chip" bakers twine, for the inside binding of my notepad and my twine-tastic pen!

SALE - Chocolate Chip Brown Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
Twine isn't just for cards anymore, there are so many fabulous possibilities for this yummy string. Cards are definitely my #1 passion, but I love when I can create things other than cards, so  I am making it my personal goal to do more 3d creations and gift giving items.
I Hope you all enjoyed my fun little notepad and pen, thank you all for stopping by!
Be sure to check out the BellaCreationz4u Etsy page to see all the fabulous items for sale!!

7 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

OMG, this is lovely! That twine pen really goes great with the bright colors and patterns of your notepad!

Tara said...

This is amazing! Love the twine pen!

DebC said...

How adorable this notepad booklet is!! I love the colors!
Deb

Julie Odil said...

The colors on this are so bright and cheerful -- very inviting! I love the twine pen idea!

Rose said...

oh i love the twine covered pen!! fantastic project :)

Unknown said...

Love this creation!!:D

Blogger said...

Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and make dollars for every visitor to your short links.