Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Thanks!

Hey Everyone! 
It's Kristy here and today I'm sharing a cute little thank you bag with all of you. I had to send out a special custom order of flair and wanted a cute little thank you bag and Bella Creationz kraft bags were perfect! 


When you're in a pinch and need something quick, this is the perfection solution. I stamped the "thanks" on, which is a Lawn Fawn thank you gift from a purchase, and then I stamped the hearts on using the "Oh Snap" stamp set from Bella Creationz. I then punched two holes smack dab in the middle of the bag, after I folded the top down, of course. I grabbed some fabulous Timeless Twine and ran four strands through the hole and pulled it through the other side to tie a bow. This is the perfect and quick solution to anything that you need to package up and send off. 

For this project I used the following: 

50 X-Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags - Penny Bags

Camera Stamp Clear Stamp Set "Oh Snap" - Perfect for Project Life, Instagram, Polaroid scrapbook pages or cards.

SALE - Autumn Splendor Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards)

Thanks for taking a peek at my project today. I hope you all have a twine-tastic day!

Hugs,

Kristy



7 comments:

Rose said...

fast and cute!!!!! :)

Tara said...

This is adorable! The recipient will love the bag almost as much as what's inside!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Love that Autumn Splendor! Need to get some :)

Julie Odil said...

Awesome idea! This is really cute!

DebC said...

Super cute!
Deb

Unknown said...

What a fun bag to receive!:D

quilt4fun2 said...

This is a perfect quick solution to package things up. I like how the Autumn Splendor shows up against the simple kraft color! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com