Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yup, You Stole My HEART

Good Morning everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today to share a non traditional colored Valentine's Day card. I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little. I just love yellow and really it is my go to color. So I took Graphite Gray and Cape Cod and crochet a little mat for this sweet Raccoon from Some Odd Girl.
And really who doesn't love glitter hearts.
 
This was a fun card to make and I hope that you enjoyed it.
Head on over to the Bella Creationz online store to get your hands on these fun colors.
Graphite Gray
Cape Cod
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a crafty day.
My Clever Creations

10 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

OMG.....aaaamazing!!!!! Love how you crocheted the twine!

MS said...

and now I need to learn how to crochet! such a fun card! Love!

Shannon said...

This card is adorable! I love the colors!! So sweet! And I really love the non traditional colors!! Great work girl!! <3

~amy~ said...

CUTE...seriously doesn't get cuter than this!!!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Cute card! :) I love that you showed another way of using the twine by crocheting with it!

~ Vanessa W

Unknown said...

Love this!! SO pretty and cute!!:):) Love the crochet pattern!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Annette I love your card. Awesome job.

Brianna loeffelbein said...

I love this, the crochet background is so amazing & that little raccoon is so sweet !!

DebC said...

Absolutely adorable!! I love the crocheting you did and that little raccoon is too cute!! Love it!
Deb C

Kristy said...

This is so adorable!! I love that critter and the twine fits perfectly!! : )

Kristy