Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hi!!!


Hello Everyone!!!

Its me..Piali here sharing super fun card using various Timeless Twines....

\

I used different yummy colored Baker's twine to match my lil' banners.

Image of Natural Baker's Twine by Timeless TwineImage of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™Image of Olive Green Timeless Twine™
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™Image of SALE Valentines Bakers Twine {Strawberry Cupcake Timeless Twine™}

Thanks for stopping by...
Have a great weekend!!

Piali.


10 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Fun card....love the diff. colors =)

~amy~ said...

Oh this is adorable!!!!!

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a fun card! I'm totally going to steal...ummm....I mean.... I'm going to be inspired to create a similar one! ;)

DebC said...

Very cute!
Deb C

MS said...

so fun and festive!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Very sweet and colorful !!!

Kristy said...

This is so cute and such a cleaver way to use the twine! : )

Kristy

Melisa Alzammar said...

Beautiful card Piali. I love it!
TFS!
Melisa

Shannon said...

This is fabulous Piali!!! <3 So bright, cheery and springy...I love the way you crisscrossed the banners!!! :)

Shorty Creations said...

Great use of color on this one =D