Friday, February 8, 2013

You are my rainbow heart!

Good morning guys! It's Cassandra Chen today with more V-Day inspiration!:)

It's exactly 6 days to Valentine's Day and have you completed your projects for your loved ones? :D Fret not if you haven't! I hope this card will give you more ideas on how to use the very awesome and yummy Timeless Twines!




First, I drew a sketch of my rainbow on transparency and cut it out.

Then, I glued the twines using glossy accent as it dries clear!

Lastly, I added foam dots at the front of the rainbow and glued it behind the heart so it gives the illusion that the rainbow is floating! Try this out!:)

These are the different colours of twines I used to create the rainbow:



Have you created your Valentine's Day projects with twines? Share your project with us on Facebook! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care!

XOXO,

9 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaamazing!!!!

MS said...

gorgeous!!!!

Annette Allen said...

this is amazing...

Unknown said...

Thanks girls!!

DebC said...

Cassandra this is totally awesome! I love everything about it and I love that it has the 3d effect!
Deb C

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Cassandra you are so uber talented, LOVE your design aesthetic!!!

~amy~ said...

**love**

Rainbow twine....doesn't get much better than that!

Kristy said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!! It's so fun, cheery and bright. Fabulous!! : )

Kristy

Melisa Alzammar said...

Cassandra What a stunning card. I love it. I can't stop staring at it.

Awesome job. Melisa