Monday, January 23, 2012

Valentine's Tags | Timeless Twine

Hi! This is Gaby from GabyCreates and today I have 3 tags created for Timeless Twine.
 I created the twine heart using a Spellbinders die and the Valentine's twine adhering strip by strip on a piece of cardstock before running it through my embossing machine -  click here for Tutorial
 The "Hecho con amor" stamp is from  Abby's Dilo en espaƱol stamps. Other stamps by Fiskars.
For this tag below I used the Valentine's twine, ribbon, a button and a self-adhesive heart embellishment.
 For the tag below I tied a triple bow with Black Coffee twine and a crochet chain using Valentine's twine.  After  die cutting and stamping the rose with Memento pink ink, I added color with Copic markers.
Thanks for visiting!  ~Gaby

Supplies:  Other stamps by Fiskars and ribbon, buttons and adhesive heart from craft store in addition to Memento inks.





Reminder:
  • Deadline for challenge will be on January 27th, 2012 --- click HERE to enter
  • One lucky Twineaholic will win 1 spool of Strawberry Cupcake Valentines Twine.

7 comments:

Tini A. said...

Oohhh...never seen such sweet and pretty Valentins tags! Beautiful works.
Hugs Tini

Timeless Twine said...

What lovely tags!!!! Great for any occasion =D

Annette Allen said...

these are so pretty...love how you used the twine..

Emily said...

Wow! I LOVE these! I can't stop looking at them! So so pretty!

bonnie said...

Super cute tags sweetie...one of my fav thngs to make pretty! ;) Hugs x

Sukie said...

Absolutely stunning tags. I love how you created the heart, that is so creative. You did a lovely job of showcasing the twine!

StefanieH said...

OH i love these, very pretty.