Saturday, January 14, 2012

Now Available!!!!

Once again, I am super excited! I just got notice yesterday that the new "Strawberry Truffle" and "Aqua Delight" will be delivered on Monday via the Big Brown Truck !!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

The only problem for all you "twineaholics"....the Post Office is closed on Monday, so I can't start shipping until Tuesday =..( I am sure you can wait one more day, LOL
Get yours now at BellaCreationz.com
 And the person who wins a spool of Strawberry Truffle for helping me name it is: 
AmyJRockstar
Congrats!  Email me at bellacreationz@yahoo.com to claim your yummy prize.  Thank you.

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so love these great color combos...

Jenny said...

Love these colors! Can't wait to order :)

Jenny

AmyJRockstar said...

OMG! I am so excited! I can't believe it! Thank you so very much! I am emailing you right now. If you don't receive it for some reason, please email me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi again,
Just wanted to let you know I put up a little post for you guys on my blog! Check it out on Monday at http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com if you would like. :) Thanks again!

XO ~ Amy Jo