Monday, January 16, 2012

Bride 2 Be Banner

Hi Everyone! It's Kassidy from the blog INKING IT UP CRAZY. I am so super excited to share my first project with you as a new designer for Timeless Twine.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Utah and both my family and my hubbys family live about a mile away. We live in this teeny tiny town where everyone know each other. I love to craft all the time. I think I was born with it;) I am more of a simple crafter (I just don't have the patience to make things that take forever) The quicker the better ;)
Anyways here is a fun banner that I made for a bridal shower this past weekend. It turned out so cute and was super simple to put together.







Recipe:
  • Cricut Expression Machine
  • Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge (Scallop Squares)
  • Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge (Letters)
  • Straight From The Nest Cricut Cartridge (Flowers)
  • Paper: SEI
  • Other Supplies: Buttons, Cropadile, Pop-Dots

I also used some fabulous twine from Timeless Twine!
Olive Green
You can find it here!

I love that there is so many choices of twine, I can match them with any banner I make!

See you at the end of the month for another Timeless Twine project!

2 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

I Love it!!!!! Great color combo! Thank you Kassidy! =D

GabyCreates.com said...

Very pretty Kassidy! Lucky you have your family around the corner (almost)!