Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Special Delivery

Debbie from Craftin' Chaos here and I wanted to make something that focused more on the twine than anything so I made these cute little using that fork method I shared in a video. They are super easy to make and I love the way they turn out. I think it makes a super fun bow for the presents. My photo is not the best today. Its super gloomy here and even though I have a photo tent I just couldn't get it right. I am planning on investing in a better setup for when I have days where no matter how much I try the lighting just stinks! Photo editing can only do so much sometimes. 

I used some sequins from Bella Creationz 
The twine I used was "Cherry Red", "Firecracker" and "Olive Green"







4 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Your fluffy bows are fabulous on the cute presents. Beautiful job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Julie Odil said...

I love those bows and presents. SO cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

HOW adorable! Love the little pom-pom bows!

Timeless Twine said...

LOOOOVE it!