Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Believe in Yourself

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hey twiney friends! It's Ruthie from September Ninth. So.... with all the kiddo's going back to school, I'm in "school" mode. For today's project I made a book mark. I cut 6 - 26" length pieces of twine, two of each color.  Then I strung them through, folded them together, in half, and knotted them. Then I did a fishtail braid. I braided the twine until it was the same length as the bookmark and then knotted it and snipped the ends off, so that they were straight.
1-1
 Below are the twine colors we were challenged to work with this month. I used three of the five.
You could also make these for your Filofax/planer. Just punch holes in the left side of the bookmark/tag and add it to your planner.
2-2  3-3
Timeless Twine Products Used:
10_Chocolate_Chip_Brown_01
il_570xN.505355240_rup2
il_570xN.505333468_gwpk
Paper: Stampin Up! (Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, & Whisper White)
My Creative Time:
Dream Bigger Stamp Set

I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Love that braiding! Great bookmark!

DebC said...

Ruthie I love this. The braid looks fabulous and I love the way the colors look with the way you braided it. Funny how they take on a whole new look
Deb

Unknown said...

Ruthie- WOW.... I love this how fun to braid all of the twine together and what a fabulous bookmark!!! LOVE it great job!!!! loves-Scrappin Madge