Monday, June 23, 2014

Say Cheese!

Hello, twine lovers! Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers. I always love to make projects with twine.  It makes me happy.  Today's project is no exception!


I found this little girl silhouette in the Silhouette Online Store, and I thought she was so sweet.  I thought she would compliment the Bella Creationz stamp set, "Oh Snap".
I also used the colors in this month's Timeless Twine Color Challenge: Red, White, and Aqua.
Please join the challenge!  There's great prizes to be won!
I used Firecracker Timeless Twine, our "color of the month."

Make sure and visit the blog again tomorrow for more great inspiration!

7 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

So super cute! Lovin' these colors! :)

Rose said...

this is so cute!!!!

Timeless Twine said...

Aaadorable card! Love the girl silhouette!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Darling card!!!

Unknown said...

This is darling!!! i love love it!!!
loves-Scrappin madge

Isha Gupta said...

Cute and Adorable card Julie!

DebC said...

Super cute! Love the silhouette!
Deb