Tuesday, May 13, 2014

{Notes}

Hey Everyone!

It's Kristy here and today I'm sharing a cute, fun and very simple teacher's gift with all of you. With the end of the year fast approaching, this would be a cute and quick gift for any teacher! 


The notepad and the pen match and on the inside is a mini, skinny notepad that I bought from Staples and had them cut down for me as well. I used some Aqua Blue timeless twine to wrap around the notepad to hold the pen in place, which worked perfectly and brought out the blue in the paper as well.

You can certainly let your imagination go on these and use them for grocery lists, notes, to-do lists, and so many other things and they really do make the perfect little gift, even if it's not for a teacher!

Products Used: 

SALE - Aqua Blue Bakers Twine  by Timeless Twine



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a twine-tastic day! 

Hugs,

Kristy

6 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Super cute!

DebC said...

Great!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a sweet gift. Love it!

Unknown said...

How fun! I would love to get something like this! Hmmm.... I need to put these on the "Things to do list" loves-Madge

Rose said...

fantastic teacher's (or for anyone) gift :)

Tara said...

This is a great and super cute gift idea!