Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just Chillaxin'

Debbie from Craftin Chaos and  I am sharing a card made using the Simply White and a pop of Lemonade!

Since I used the polka dot paper I needed something really plain to put up against it and the Simply white was perfect.

Although i would have slapped a pink bow on this puppy I didn't because I thought with the red and white polka dot paper the pink would not look right. Isn't this dog just the cutest! I would have said the breed but honestly I don't remember how to spell it and I am just too lazy at this point to go check the spelling ha ha LOL!  I created the shape just from skewing a rectangle. The sentiment if from Paper Smooches. I think it was called Slang.

Thanks for stopping by to check it out. On the 18th we will be having a "Photo Fun" challenge and you will be able to link up your projects so stay tuned for that!! It will be fun!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok.... Let's be honest!!!! This has to be one of the cutest cards i have seen! What!!!! That dog oh my stars how cute is he??? I love this! Great Job friend Great Job indeed!!! loves-Madge

Julie Odil said...

This card is so stinkin' cute! I love that dog!

Karen (karey2005) said...

That dog is SO cute! Love the sentiment too! How funny!

Rose said...

LOL girl this is too CUTE and FUN :) love the little dog!

Tara said...

he he, what a cutie! Great card!