Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lets Celebrate Gavin!

Debbie here with Bugjuiced!
Its Timeless Twine day for me today and I wanted to share a project I did for Stacy. She owns Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz. She just had a beautiful baby boy on August 27th and so I went out of my comfort zone and made a little layout for her. I was trying real hard to make it look like a subway art. I used Silhouette Studio to fill with patterns on most of the letters and the monkey. The sock monkey is a Silhouette file as well. I have been working so much that I had just a few hours to get this done. I probably will add a journaling area before I send it to Stacy. I hope you liked my project!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is totally fabulous...I love it...so creative and so perfect for little Gavin

Timeless Twine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! Thank you Deb =D

Connie Can Crop said...

Congrats Stacy! I love the name Gavin!! Cute! And cute layout Debbie!!