Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Box of Chocolates

Hello Twine-a-holics!

It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I'd like to share with you a project I made using the Raspberry and White twine. I used the twine to close the box, kinda like they do in bakeries with twine.



Supplies Used:
Supplies:
Cardstock is Recollections
Box is 4" x 4", and 1 1/2" high.
Used MS score board to make the box and lid.
MS edge punch
Cut out heart in the center of the top and placed clear acetate behind it
Tied closed with "Raspberry/White" Timeless Twine
Tag is cut using the PBD Tag die and stamped with the coordinaing stamp set
Sentiment is from the "Say It Sweet" stamp set
Crochet Chocolates is a free pattern from Red Heart Yarn

I've got a few more pictures on my blog if you'd like to see.

Thanks for stoppin by!

3 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo YUMMY!!!! I love it!!!!

Carol's Creations said...

Goregous! I used the same cardstock for my daughter's valentines...it is so fun! Great box for those chocolates!

GabyCreates.com said...

What a great box Kathy! Yumm!