Thursday, February 9, 2012

Baby Card | Twine Bow

Hi! and Welcome to the Timeless Twine Blog!
This is Gaby with a Baby Card to share today.
 I was inspired by this ad from Zulily
I do own pattern paper with damasks, but the white on my paper is more like a beige and since the color combo on the Raspberry Pink and White Twine is really white, I really needed it to be a true white.  So I opted for using black cardstock in lieu of the damask paper... and as I type this, something just hit me! I do own a damask embossing folder, Hello!?  I guess I am just going to have to make a few more since I do have a couple of baby showers to attend in the next couple of weeks.
 Here I added a baby/heart mini tag using the Black Coffee Twine -- but I think I like it better without it?
In my opinion, less is more (this time!).
Thanks for stopping by! and don't forget that we are having a Dr. Seuss challenge... just scroll down for previous post and more details!  ~Gaby

Supplies used:

4 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

I LOVE it!!!! It is so adorable!!!!

Kate said...

WOW that looks amazing.

Hugs,
Kate

Aman said...

Love it! I will definitely try this bow out!

Michelle said...

this is tooo cute Gaby !!! adorable love the bow and the deminsion of it, cute job !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com