Sunday, August 23, 2015

PlanNerd Sunday : Life is Good

Happy weekend, friends!
It's me again, Padni from Paper Flavour.
Here my PlanNerd Sunday, I'm using a Kikki K Weekly Planner and so far I love to use it. This time I decorate a page of it using Cape Cod Twines and play with stamping too. I used patterned paper by Crate Paper and a card by Maggie Holmes. Also I design the 'life is good' tag and print it to be added on the bottom right on the planner page.






Supplies I used :

Clear Stamp Set "Weekend Plans"

Clear Stamp Set "planNERD 2"

Yellow and Gray Bakers Twine

Have a nice day!


Pad.

4 comments:

DebC said...

You always make things look beautiful!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the gold. So elegant.

Timeless Twine said...

This is such a pretty planner page! I love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool looking planner! :)