Friday, June 26, 2015

Let's Party Like It's 1776.

Hi friends. :)
 
Amber with Best Stamped Intentions with some 4th of July inspiration for you!
 
Can you believe that the 4th of July is right around the corner?  It's BY FAR my favorite holiday, and I am positive I'll have 8700 pictures to add to my album.
 
I've been enjoying making the cards ahead of time so I can just slip those pictures in.  Makes it even more quick and easy to keep my album caught up!
 
 
I love the stitching on the title card....even though I am pretty sure I found the needle with the smallest eye.  Make sure you've got a BIG eye'd needle or it's REALLY hard to thread the twine.  Trust me. :)


 
For these cards, I used Firecracker Twine, Happy Days clear stamps, Days of the Week journaling cards, and a Paper Lace Doilies.
 
Have a safe holiday!
 
xoxo, Amber

4 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great 4th of July spread. Love your title, too!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very fun and patriotic!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative with your planners, well done, happy 4th! :)

pad said...

hi amber, it's a creative way to use twines :D