Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Oh Snap Card

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and I wanted to make something camera related. I love all the camera papers that are out, I love aqua, red and yellow together for a pop so this is a combo of all the things I love.

I used a file from My Scrap Chick and what I love about this is that you can give this card to someone and they can utilize it as a photo frame afterwards! A picture could go behind the polaroid area.

I used the colors I mentioned above. I cut all the basic solid colors out of AC textured Cardstock. The little camera paper is from Amy Tangerines plus one paper pad my sweet friend Brianna sent me for my birthday. Well she sent me a bunch of goodies that I am hoarding. She knows I love halloween so she got me a mega halloween bundle from We R Memory keepers I cannot wait to use (If I can bring myself to do it)

I used Cherry Red and Lemonade Twine to make it splash color across the white paper. I love how it turned out. Its a bit harder to photograph and capture the entire thing well but hopefully you can see it well enough. I also used a Bella Creationz stamp set called "Oh Snap" which is super cute. She has several stamp sets out now so you should check them out. If you are a planner person there are stamps for that too!








6 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

OOOH SNAP! What a great card! Love it Deb!

Unknown said...

So great! I love easel cards. :) Great color combo, too!

Julie Odil said...

Ca-ute! Easel cards are the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh Snap, this is totally fun and cool, love it! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love this cool card!

crazyaboutcricut said...

You can never go wrong with cameras!! This color combo rocks! Another amazing job :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT