Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Batty for you treat holder

Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and I am sharing a very quick but cute treat holder you could make when you need to give the kiddies something cute or someone else.

I used the clear candy holders that I got from Bella Creatonz. I just die cut a cute dracula file and used a cute blinged out bat sticker and sequins from the Bella Creationz Halloween embellishment kit. I also used the paper from it to make the tag.

There is loads of stuff in this kit and it is only $10.50 so you should nab one. I popped some junior mints (one of my fav) candies in the holder. Used some of the new Solid Black twine and you got yourself a cute gift.

The sentiment is from Cardz TV "Spooky Sayings" set.








2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

The cutest.

Karen (karey2005) said...

So cute! Love the image - what a fun treat!