Monday, January 6, 2014

Hello Friend

Hello everyone, Brianna here from Happy Scrapper. I am so excited to be here for another term, I just love working with Stacy and her fabulous products, thanks for the opportunity Stacy, you know I Luv ya! This month on the Timeless Twine Blog all the Twine-istas will be sharing creations that follow the theme "Something New", these creations may include, a new technique, new color of twine or new product from the store that we have never used yet or using a new tool to do your project etc.
My card features many new things & Ideas, here is what I created...
The only thing that is not new on my card, is the twine, but the way I tied it is  new. I found a knot tutorial on Pinterest and liked how this one looked so I gave it a try.
Twine's Used include:
Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray"Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™Image of Aqua Blue TIMELESS TWINE™
 
New Items Used:
Peachy Keen December SOMK-2013
Water Color Paints
Gelatos- Silver (Thanks Piali <3) love this stuff, I feel another addiction coming on, this was the first time I ever used this stuff.
 
New Techniques:
To create all the circles on my card, I actually cut out two different stencils using my Silhouette cameo.
Stencils Used: Circles Stripe Template & Tea Stain Stencil
This is my first time using stencils on a card and I love the effect that the water colors and Gelatos gave me.
 
 To finish up my card, I added a couple of star sequins and popped up my image using 3d foam squares. I hope you all enjoy my card and I hope I have inspired you to try some new things and use some of those products you have hoarding in your craft stash.
I will see you all very soon, thanks for stopping by
Brianna
 
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

DebC said...

So flippin' adorable! Love this "new" look! Great knot too I love that.
Deb C

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Love your fun and funky fox! <3

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card and that fox looks so foxy! Awesome twine too!!

Susie

Julie Odil said...

I love those inky circles, and the fox, and that oh-so-cool knot!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card and love the knot in 3 colors.

Shannon said...

That's adorable. <3 I love it girl!

~amy~ said...

sooooo fun!

Timeless Twine said...

So flippin cute! I love those circles and I loooove the amazing knot you made. Love ya too girlio!

quilt4fun2 said...

That is a great knot and the colors are beautiful together. I like the stain circles and the Peachy fox! Too cute...Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

super duper cute and i love the knot!!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is SO, SO, SO cute!! I LOVE the paint and the twine with that knot is FAB!! Love it!! : ) ~ Kristy