Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Gift Card Bags

Mandi here with your mid-week Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen inspration. Today, I am going to share with you little decoarted bags that is the perfect size to slip a gift card in.  
 I stamped the images on a water color paper and added glossy accents to the images after I colored them with color pencils.
 I ended up making a little charm that could be worn on a piece of jewerly. All I did was stamp on shrink plastic, colored it, heat it, add some glossy accents and added a jump ring.

Here are the stamps I used.
 Image of Timeless Twine™ - Autumn Splendor - Fall bakers twine
Image of Gray Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine - "Graphite Gray" Image of Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine™
Image of 25 X-Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to head over to Peachy Keen's blog to see some more fun inspiration. 

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Mandi, I LOVE these!!!!

Shannon said...

Those are adorable!

DebC said...

Very cute I like how you utilized alot of the items from the store! Great job
Deb C

Unknown said...

These are absolutely adorable!! : )

Kristy

Annette Allen said...

these are seriously adorable..

Shorty Creations said...

Super cute gift card bags 😃

Timeless Twine said...

These are super duper cute Mandi. Love that lil' charm you made and all the twine you used!

Amy Kolling said...

I love all the twine and that you layered everything with the doilies! Sweet treats!

Melisa Alzammar said...

Mandi, I love your bags. The doily is a perfect touch. TFS!

quilt4fun2 said...

How pretty your embellished bags look. I like the twine for antennae and trails. Your charms turned out super. Wonderful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

WOW! I wanna receive a paperbag like that!! ;) SHO CUTE!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So adorable!! Love how you did one of the bees on shrinky dink material so cute!!

Shorty Creations said...

Adorable bags!