Sunday, August 25, 2013

Thanks!

 
Hi everyone!  Amy K. here with a card made using Timeless Twine's bakers twine!  I've used some of the bright and sunshiny Lemonade Yellow twine
 
I wanted to share that twine is the PERFECT embellishment.  My card is a great example.......I made this card and there it sat because I just couldn't figure out what ELSE it needed.  I was missing something.  Does this ever happen to any of you?  Timeless Twine to the rescue!!!  Adding in a double stranded bow using twine made my heart skip a beat.  It WAS the perfect embellishment! 
 
thanks


 
There is still time to play along with our Sketch Challenge. LINK UP HERE
You have until August 31st!!!




10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card...love all the yellow and the butterfly!

DebC said...

So bright and cheery! Lovely job!
Deb C

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Darling card by Amy!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a sweet card, love this color combo!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so sweet..

Melisa Alzammar said...

Super sweet card Amy. I love the bow and the heart border.

quilt4fun2 said...

The twine is just what it needed...happens to me too. Beautiful job on your card...love the heart border and butterfly.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

LOVE this card!! The colors and twine flow perfectly together! : )


Kristy

Unknown said...

OKAY I REALLY LOVE THIS!!!!!

Shorty Creations said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful card! I love the colors and patterned paper.