Monday, May 20, 2013

Thank you...


Hi there!
This is Ana Maria from 

     As many of you know, I'm a middle school teacher. And today I made a thank you card for a parent volunteer who has graciously decided to clean our staff room. 

     I absolutely LOVE my colleagues but I've gotta say... some of them are disgusting!!! We've got 3 microwaves, 2 refrigerators, and a toaster oven that have all seen better days. This parent is a saint for offering to clean out. I made this card and one of our administrators is getting her a gift to go with it. We are ever so grateful to this parent =D


   
________________________________________________________________________
Items Used: 
Random paper from my stash
And of course...

________________________________________________________________________
Don't forget to leave me 
some bloggy love =)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a great card....so nice of you to thank the parent volunteer.

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...

DebC said...

Beautiful card!
Deb C

Timeless Twine said...

Gotta love parent volunteers! Beautiful card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your button flowers go great with the flower paper and your twine Strip is beautiful. Love the happy bright colors. I think somebody is going to love their card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

MS said...

That is so thoughtful! Love the bright PP and bold sentiment!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

What a fun, thoughtful, bright card!!! This is just so pretty. Love the color choices!!
Brianna