Friday, December 14, 2012

Bills Football Thank You Card

It's Cristina From Crafting with Cristina

I just wanted to share with you a fun card that I made using Timeless Twine

So I have a really good friend of mine who is a huge Bills fan, so when I needed a Thank you Card for her and her husband, I knew I wanted  it to be a fun sporty card.

This is the card I made 

DSCN1942

I made some Background paper  by tiling the Bills football logo over and over and some Stamps.

I finished the card with some stickles, embossing, and of course timeless twine.

I was sending this card in an envelope and I wanted to Cut the bulk without (postage costs) without cutting the cuteness

I hope you like this card.

have a fantastic Friday. 

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Ha ha ha, I love that snowman and the look on his face! Cute, cute!

Judy said...

Just stopping by to thank Twineology for sponsoring the blog hop over at Scraptastical Kreations.

xo
Judy

Marianne B in AZ said...

Very cute card! Also wanted to say thank you for sponsoring the Reason for the Season blog hop!