Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Santa Mini Notebooks

Hi everyone!  It's Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy.  With Halloween just a few days away, I decided to show you a fun and easy Christmas project (yes, CHRISTMAS).  This would be great for your little kids to get their hands all crafty and design their own.

I made a mini notebook that can be used for writing all their Christmas wishes for Santa.  It is so small it and could easily fit inside your purse/handbag without taking too much room for when you also want to pick up a little gift for them ;)

I know in the next couple of weeks when everyone starts on the Christmas projects, there will be a lot of cute Christmas paper scraps around.  Those scraps are great for the notebooks. 

Here is what I came up with:
Recipe:
  • Mini Notebooks (found at dollar store, comes with a set of 3)
  • Paper (from my Christmas scraps ;)
  • Die/Stamp (My Creative Time)
  • Stamp (My Pink Stamper)
  • Bling
  • Twine (Cherry Red)

Thanks for stopping by today!  See you all next time!
Hugs, Kassidy

1 comment:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo super cute and easy. Great for the lil' ones or Mom's who are on the go all the time and need to jot something down real quick before Momneia sets in, LOL!