Friday, June 29, 2012

Farewell

Hi! this is Gaby and today is a bittersweet day...
It is my last post as a member of this awesome group!

I have this project to share that I have created previously but had never shared here.
These very simple tags were created for a thank you to our parents celebration.  I was asked for simple.

I also would like to give you an overview of previously shared projects I created for those of you that are new to this blog!

Click on picture to enlarge
Click on picture to enlarge

As you can see  Timeless Twine is so pretty and so versatile!

Here is the link to the STORE so you can go enjoy all the gorgeous colors!

You will be surprised with the newly added Firecracker!!  and the "Fireworks pack"

Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments...  and make sure to come back and visit so you can enjoy the awesome new DT!

1 comment:

Timeless Twine said...

We will miss you Gaby!!!! Loved seeing all your wonderful creations and posts!!!