Friday, December 23, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

I can not believe Christmas is just 2 days away!  I thought I had it all together and then last night I realized that I had a lot of stuff to do!  I haven't even bought groceries for Christmas dinner.  I need to borrow one of Santa's lil' helpers for a few hours!  Well, I am off to make last minute gift purchases and do some grocery shopping. 

What are some last minute things you are doing?

Don't forget to enter the Timeless Tuesday GIVEAWAY ending tonight at midnight!

I would like to wish everyone a safe 
and Happy Holiday Season!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas to you too !!!!! Im almost done gotta wrap some more presents then I can breathe just for a min though...LOL

Timeless Twine said...

Thanks Michelle! I got some wrapping done last night, but I forgot I had more presents in the trunk of my car =P Falalala!

Annette Allen said...

Merry Christmas to you too..

Wishing you many blessings..

crazyaboutcricut said...

Merry Christmas to you too!! I've got a TON to do too (and thanks for reminding me about the grocery shopping!), but at the end it will be about the family, presents, and good food. And no more rushing, lol!