Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Ornament Card

Salutations! Sophie here. Today I am sharing a special Christmas Ornament card I created for the season. I like this idea because not only is it a card, I also like how the recipient can remove the ornament from the front of the card and hang it on her tree. Two gifts in one!

After punching holes in a circle, I wound twine through them in the pattern of a star. To this, I covered each hole with a brad, before inking the sides of the ornament and adding a full tassel at the bottom.

I also added a Christmas sentiment using stamps from Bella Creationz's new Holiday Sentiment stamp set. This stamp set really makes for fast work in getting cards done!

I love how you can easily rope in your kids to help with winding the twine to create the ornament and certainly loved ones will be thrilled to know that the children were involved.

Thanks for joining me today. I hope you have a fruitful and joyous Christmas season!



DebC said...

Beautiful Sophie! I love everything about it

Maria Calderone said...

This is awesome, reminds me of one of my favorite things, a Dream Catcher.