Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Cards Gift Set

Hello there! Sophie here. Though Christmas is over, I thought it would be fun to share this Christmas cards gift set I created for the season - something that I could either give as a present or even send to various love ones.

Given how busy everyone is during the days leading up to Christmas, I think it makes for fast work to create cards from a same collection of patterned papers and adorn them with twine. I used twine in different ways for each card and I think these ways can easily be used for non-Christmasy cards as well.  Be it as a ribbon, free style wrap around (loosely or tight) or merely a few strands in the background, twines are the perfect embellishment for cards. To tie everything together further, I used stamps from Bella Creationz's new Christmas stamp set. Love it to bits!

Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by my ideas that went into this set of cards to create cards of your own using twine.

No comments: