Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Tree Trio

Salutations everyone! Sophie here today. With Christmas coming really soon, I am so, so excited to be sharing with you this project today - a trio of Christmas trees I created using some paper cones and twines.
 
 
I wound twine around each cone (these came from the centers of some wool spools I had) and embellished them with sequins, pearls and buttons I had on hand. I love how these can be customized to fit your family's color scheme for the season and the colors on these twines are so stunning!
 
To complete the entire project, I added some sentiments from Bella Creationz's latest Holiday Sentiments stamp set. These are totally gorgeous and so, so versatile! 
 
 
Thanks for joining me today and I hope you have loads of fun creating for the holiday ahead!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

DebC said...

This is beyond FABULOUS sophie!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Looooove this idea! So fun!

Maria Calderone said...

How clever, love these trees! :)

Maria Calderone said...

How clever, love these trees! :)