Monday, November 16, 2015

Autumn Floral Piece

Salutations! Sophie here and I love the colors of Fall and thought it would be great if I could create a floral arrangement that would capture the colors and last for awhile.



I wove some Autumn Splendor twine to create some blooms. To these, I stitched on some buttons and beads. Once they were completed, they were tied to paper straws and adorned with stamped leaves.


 

For the box, I upcycled a paper box by wrapping it with patterned paper and more twine. To tie everything together, I lined the box with brown paper before placing the flowers in the box. Leaves were also adhered to the front of the box.

Thanks for joining me today. If you are looking to buy some Autumn Splendor twine, this is the perfect time to do so. They are now selling for $2.25 a spool! My, that's a deal!


I hope you have some fun this Fall and enjoy all the gorgeous colors around!

 
 

3 comments:

Maria Calderone said...

Clever use of the twine, nice project! :)

DebC said...

WOW pretty creative!
Deb

Timeless Twine said...

Beautiful! Love how you used beads as the center!