Sunday, October 18, 2015

PlanNERD Sunday: October Monthly Page

Salutations! Sophie here. We are right past the middle of October and I can tell you that I am counting down to the last few days before baby #3 makes an appearance in our household. Your guess is as good as mine as to whether he/she will be an October end or early November baby. Nonetheless, my planner is really getting a workout these days, as I write down all sorts of stuff we need to get done before sleepless nights make a comeback again=)

I love Autumn and for this month, I found it fun to have leaves cascading down my pages and to demarcate each day's box, I used a banner stamp to do so. I like how using different inks add so much to contributing the right feel here.

I used the Autumn Splendor twine here as a color inspiration for these pages and by simply adhering some of the twine to a couple of leaves, I have the perfect embellishment for these pages!

Thanks for joining me and I hope you have a delightful Autumn! AND here's a head's up - these yummy twines are going at an unbelievable price! Do check them out!

Also, Autumn Splendor twine is going at $2.25 a roll. My oh my!


Maria Calderone said...

Love the flags, the colors are great!

Timeless Twine said...