Monday, October 12, 2015

Lil' Pumpkins

Are you all ready for Halloween? Hi there! Sophie here and today, I'm sharing a quick and easy way to get into action for the festivities without having to slave for hours. Here are some little pumpkin treat bags that are fast and easy to create:

To create these, I filled my kraft bags with some yummy candies and twisted the tops tight. I adhered some green washi tape to these, before tying on some twine in the colors of Halloween. Should you be pressed for time, you can stop right there and these would still be a cute. I went a step further and embellished these, just to up the fun factor.

Hope you have a great time crafting for this holiday! AND here's a head's up - these yummy twines are going at an unbelievable price! Do check them out!




DebC said...

Super cute treat bags!

Maria Calderone said...

These are too adorable! :)

Timeless Twine said...

These are sooo cute Sophie!!!!!