Monday, October 26, 2015

Fall Down Under

Hi there Sophie here! Is it Autumn already? I love this season, especially all the wonderful colors around. While I might not be able to enjoy this season here in Singapore, I remember with immense fondness all the autumns we had while living in Australia. I thought it was only timely to scrap this photo I have of the capital city - Canberra during Fall.

I love the colors in these Bo Bunny papers that I have kept for some time and decided that they matched my photo perfectly. Because of all the patterns on the paper, I kept my page fairly simple, choosing to really embellish the flower bloom with some equally yummy Autumn Splendor twine. I think the addition of twine on a page brings to the layout a certain texture and added softness.

I added some other embellishments and a sprinkling of sequins to tie everything together. And my page was completed.

Thank you for taking the time to join me today. I hope you have a wonderful time this fall and if you are thinking of getting some of those gorgeous Autumn Splendor twine, now is the time to do so, especially since they are now going for just $2.25 a roll!

Have fun! AND here's a head's up - these yummy twines are going at an unbelievable price! Do check them out!


Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty - love the light touch of sequins :) And the twine is, of course - perfect!

Timeless Twine said...

Gorgeous layout! Autumn is my favorite season too. Wish I could experience it every year!

Maria Calderone said...

Beautiful layout!!! :)