Monday, September 14, 2015

Tworrific Two!

Hi there! Sophie here and I'm going to admit here that I often find myself playing catch-up in terms of my scrapbook pages. My little one is five this year and here I am, scrapping about her second birthday. =) Happy that I got round to it finally. So here it is:


I kept the cake topper from the birthday celebration and decided that it would be a good idea to scrap the page around it. I have been hoarding Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection for many years now, and decided that it was only appropriate that I used it for this page.

 
To add on to the celebratory mood on this page, I created a mini tassel bunting at the top of the page using raspberry lemonade twine and lemonade yellow twine. To unify the entire effect, I decided to pull two strands of the same twines across the bottom of the page. Adding some sequins added the much needed sparkle here.


And just like that, I'm so glad I get to tick this layout off my to scrap list and even happier that all these gorgeous twine made the job so much easier. Perhaps you might like to scrap a birthday page too? =)


 
 
White Frost Sequins (coming soon)

 
 
 

2 comments:

Maria Calderone said...

I love this layout, so much fun! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

How FUN! Love those tassels.