Monday, September 28, 2015

Say it Write: Boo!

Hello there! Sophie here and today, I'm sharing with you something fun I created for Halloween. While Halloween is not celebrated as widely here as it is in Singapore, I thought it would be fun to create something that not just fits in with the festival, but also serve as a fun and cute gift. So, that set the tone for these cute looking pencil toppers:


These little critters were really fun to create. I made three pom-poms, each of a different fluff level and went to town embellishing them with goggly eyes. For the spider, I inserted some pipe cleaners in the middle for legs and added a little bow for that additional touch of cuteness.

Once I was happy with how these looked, I hot glued them to the top of some pencils and they were ready to be given as gifts. You might even want to use these as embellishments on straws at a Halloween party or perhaps as a gift topper. The possibilities are endless! I hope you have some pom-pom critter fun!

 






5 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Those are so fabulous!

DebC said...

Super fun way to use the twine! Love it
Deb

Maria Calderone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Calderone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Calderone said...

So creative, love it!