Sunday, September 20, 2015

PlanNERD Sunday: September Monthly Page

Hello there! Sophie here and today, I'm sharing my monthly page for September.

Every month, I ask myself, " where has all the time gone?" And I really have no answer. Am thankful that I have my planner with me to make the most of what is given to me and for this month, I went with a predominantly orange spread.


For the top of my page, I used a calendar die cut from Maya road and embellished it with some lovely twine and a stamped image. I also decided to have fun with my markers by writing the number nine here.

I decided to stamp those big floral circles from the Camera Stamp Set "Oh Snap" in the background for each day's square. To prevent this from dominating the writing space, I used a lighter toned ink and a grey pen to write the date for each square.

 
For the bottom of the page, I had some fun embellishing with a doily, a sticker arrow and the balance of my calendar die cut and stamped image.
 
I hope September has been fruitful for you thus far. Seize the day!
 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

DebC said...

Love these pages!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Time sure does fly! Love your planner, so fall festive.

Maria Calderone said...

Beautiful!

Maria Calderone said...

Beautiful!