Monday, August 10, 2015

Let Your Hair Down This Weekend!

Hi there! Sophie here and I'm excited to share with you a little something I created using Cape Cod bakers twine:
I thought this would make a perfect gift for a girl friend or even a little girl, with the intention of encouraging someone to take a break this coming weekend. I crocheted the bow using Cape cod and Lemonade yellow bakers twine. Add on a hair clip and I had a quick and easy gift!

To jazz up the gift further, I embellished a small kraft bag with a white doily and star sequins. I also stamped the banner from the Weekend Plans clear stamp set and attached that to a metallic gold sticker sheet. This is such a useful product as it made adhering the banner to the project easy.
I popped a little note into the bag for my friend and I was good to go! I hope you are having some fun this weekend and perhaps you might like to invite a girl friend along as well? =)

Cape Cod Bakers Twine


DebC said...

So freaking cute!

Timeless Twine said... so so cute! I love all the details! You have one lucky friend!

Karen (karey2005) said...

That bow is SO fabulous!

Maria Calderone said...

Oh wow, how fun, love it!

Maria Calderone said...

Oh wow, how fun, love it!