Sunday, July 5, 2015

PlanNERD Sunday: July Monthly Page

Hello there! Sophie here and can you believe that half the year is over and we are already in July? Today, I'm sharing my July monthly page from my planner.


In line with Summer, I went with a bright color scheme for the month - yellow and raspberry pink. These colors are perfect together and I love how the lemonade twine and raspberry pink  twine from Bella Creationz are perfect for me to use to embellish these pages with.

I wound these twine around each letter of "July" to add color to the page. I also love the geotag stamp found in the planNERD 2 stamp set. I used it in each day's box and added the date to it. Finally, I also used the Hello Summer Stamp set to embellish these pages further. Add on a splash of yellow dots to the background and I was done!

Thanks for joining me today. All the products I used to create this project are linked below:

PlanNERD 2 Clear Stamp Set

Hello Summer Clear Stamp Set


Lemonade Yellow Bakers Twine


Raspberry Pink Bakers Twine

6 comments:

DebC said...

What a fun page Sophie! Love it
Deb

Padni Johan said...

Hi sophie, it's such a playful way to use twines! inspiring!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Can't believe it's July already! Love the way you did the title for your planner LO!

Maria Calderone said...

Great use of the twine on your planner! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Amazing planner spread!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

I ADORE the month w/twine wrapped around it!! What a great idea!