Monday, July 13, 2015

Drive on!

Hello there! Sophie here and today, I'm sharing with you my pocket style page spread about the time when I learnt to drive while pregnant with my first kid. I was fortunate to be taught by my wonderful husband how to drive when we were residing in Australia and we took the opportunity to go on frequent roadtrips in order for me to have ample practice on the road. Talk about killing two birds with one stone!

We had so many wonderful memories in the 74 days I took to get my license that I needed 3 pocket style pages to do this life experience justice. I used a predominantly bright pink and yellow color scheme for these pages. I love how the raspberry pink and lemonade yellow twines were a perfect fit for this color scheme.

I also had fun embellishing these pages using Chic Tag's papers and wood veneers. I think the tags, gold doilies and Hello Summer stamp set were the perfect elements to complement and capture all the wonderful times we had going around Australia.

Thank you for taking the time to join me today. The products I used to complete these pages are as follow:
Arrow Stickers (Coming Soon)


Karen (karey2005) said...

I don't remember having this much fun getting my license. You did it right! Love the LOs.

Maria Calderone said...

Awesome layout! :)

Timeless Twine said...

Aaaaamazing layouts Sophie! You must of had a blast learning to drive! Great memories!!!

Amber (Best Stamped Intentions) said...

Oh, I love a good PL LO!! GREAT job!!!

DebC said...

I so wish I could do things like this but I just struggle with LO, but PL would probably be much easier for me but just not going to start that at this point in my old life!